Sunday, March 2, 2014

Boredom

I'm not one to sit still for long. So put into a situation where I get hot sweats and dizzy, not to mention increased pains when I'm up for more than 5 minutes is not only uncomfortable but painfully boring!

I was so excited to have two amazing friends come round yesterday who bought my favourite BBQ shapes and chocolates. They also surprised me with a pedicure which was just heaven. My feet are still feeling silky 24 hrs later! Georgie and Kate thank you. I smile every time I see my gorgeous nails! 


The girls had their nails done as well. 




Rod fixed my iPad which hasn't been working for months, so I'll be able to start editing my masters book. Aim is to have two ready for publishing by the end of this! 

I of course have the company of my beautiful cat who hasn't left my side since I've been home. Love this boy. 


The other painful bit is staring at my walls which we haven't painted yet. Feel like I'm still in a fruit bowl. Horrible greens and purples everywhere!!! One day we will have the chance and finances to fix inside!! 



Despite being bored and seeing jobs everywhere that need to be done, feeling rather uncomfortable today. I understand my surgeon had to make an incision through part of my muscle. I believe it's this that is most uncomfortable today. Midline chest is very tender and is making my breathing feel mildly limited. More constant discomfort and cramping sensation. On the plus side the expanders themselves don't feel quite as painful today. 

My movement is slowly getting more. I am being cautious not to push it. 

All in good time. 

Xoxox



1 comment:

  1. HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM DR PURVA PIUS LOAN FINANCE (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact:urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete